A NATION BY US
We believe it is important that your personal data is handled with care. That is why we want to inform you about how we collect your personal information, for what purpose and how we deal with it. By using our website and our services, you agree to this privacy statement.
WHICH DATA DO WE COLLECT?
You can simply visit our website anonymously. We do collect information about the users of our website, such as which browser you use, how long you visit our page, etc, but we cannot identify you with that information. We also collect IP addresses with which you could possibly be identified. But in general, an IP address will only be traceable to your provider or your company network. With these IP addresses, we do nothing to personally reduce you. For the rest, we only collect personal data that you provide to us yourself. For example, by filling in the contact form, or if you register for our newsletter.
WITH WHAT PURPOSE DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
If you provide us with your personal data via the contact form on our website, we will only use this information to contact you so that we can answer your questions. We periodically send a newsletter. You can register for this newsletter. If you register for our newsletter, we will save and use your e-mail address for this. You can unsubscribe at any time. If you have provided your personal data in the context of a purchase with us, we will of course use this information insofar as this is necessary for the processing of your order. For example, to keep you informed of the status of your order.
SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO GIVE YOUR DETAILS TO SOMEONE ELSE.
It may be that we have to provide your data to a third party or have to disclose it under certain circumstances. It may be that we use an ICT service provider and that your personal data are stored by that "third party" somewhere outside our company. But do not worry: if we use a third party, we will also oblige that party to handle your data carefully, to secure it properly and to allow that third party to use the data only for the same purposes as we do. Under no circumstances do we provide your information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
AWFUL QUALITY uses Google Analytics for its website. These are cookies, with which we can check how you use our website. The information collected by Google (including your IP address) is stored by Google on servers in the US. Google uses that information to inform us about your browsing habits, to compile reports on website activities, etc. Google may provide such information to third parties under its own terms if required to do so by law, or to the extent that such third parties provide the information on Google's behalf process. You can simply refuse the placing of cookies if you really do not want to do so by setting your browser to indicate that you do not wish to receive cookies from our website (or from all websites). You can also simply delete all cookies already stored on your computer. More information about switching on and off and deleting cookies can be found in the help function of your browser. More information about cookies can be found on the Consuwijzer website: Cookies.
STORAGE PERIOD PERSONAL DATA.
Your personal data will never be stored for longer than is necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed. If the storage period of personal data is over or the data is no longer necessary, your data will be destroyed. If you click on a hyperlink, AWFUL QUALITY can not guarantee your privacy. Our website often refers to other websites. We would like to point out that if you visit this other website AWFUL QUALITY can no longer guarantee your privacy and the privacy statement of that website then applies.
We do not use special encryption methods with our contact form, because you provide your information to us purely voluntarily and the few details we request are not particularly sensitive. Your personal data that we have in our information system for the processing of your order are of course well secured by us. If we use an external ICT service provider who therefore also has access to your data, we also oblige that ICT service provider to store and secure the personal data carefully, and we prohibit them from accessing that data. Your file won’t end up on inappropriate places.
The AVG gives you a number of rights, these are listed below:
- ) Inspection You have the right to view the personal data that we have processed from you.
- ) Modification / Disposal You can request at any time which personal data we have of you in our system. You can request changes or deletion of your personal data.
- ) Right to be ‘forgotten’ The AVG has introduced the right to be ‘forgotten'. This goes beyond just the removal of your data. By virtue of the right of forgiveness we must ensure that every link to and copy or reproduction of your personal data must be deleted. We must inform all parties that process your personal data that you are invoking this right. These parties must also delete all personal data.
- ) Right of resistance Under certain circumstances you can object to the processing of your personal data. In that case, we must stop processing.
- ) Right to limit the processing Under certain circumstances you have the opportunity to temporarily 'stop' the processing of your personal data.
- ) Right to data portability You have the right to request and obtain a copy of all personal data that you have provided to us. You can exercise these rights by making this known to us in writing. You can use the contact information shown below. After receiving your request, we will inform you about implementation within 1 month.
A NATION BY US
Do you have any questions regarding the foregoing? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org